funsec mailing list archives

James Bond (was, something else)

From: "Alex Shipp (elist)" <ashipp () messagelabs com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:28:22 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Cox" <richard () beijing spamhaus cn>

Cars or vans, possibly.  Buses, too!  But as far as I can see, the
cameras are designed to record images from the front of the vehicles,
whereas in the UK, all motorcycles have numberplates on the REAR only.

You're definite about this? Because I'd hate to fit my James Bond
revolving numberplates to the front, and then end up having to drive
everywhere in reverse.

Alex