funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: [cisspforum] Firewall: The Movie

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:34:17 -0700

On 12/21/05, David Lodge <dave () cirt net> wrote:
It sounds like we could set up the drinking game in advance of the film:
Take a drink every time the protagonist brute forces a password in 30
seconds.
Take a drink every time the characters say "Mainframe" when they're
talking about computers.
Take a drink every time there's a fancy graphical interface for login that
looks like 15 seconds of work in Flash.

Repeat ad nauseam.

Good idea, but...

I have never turned down a drinking game before, but if this one means
I had to watch the movie, then I think I would have to pass ;-)

-JP
"Or play a different, longer drinking game right before starting this one"
-JP