funsec mailing list archives

Re: Taken out of context, and yet funny as hell

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:00:57 -0700

sdbfdv'

On 11/18/05, Maxim Vexler <hq4ever () gmail com> wrote:
I am truly deeply sorry if I have in any way hurt you with this joke.
I do however believe that nothing is immune against humor, that is why
I allowed myself to make this joke.

 I came up with a good joke when voting Bin Laden on the 2004
 presidential elections, while wearing my "Free Saddam" Tee shirt:

 How many human babies will the average american eat?

 Seventeen, but you have to tell them you will lower taxes first ;-)

 -JP
 "If you can be offended by something, then you have unresolved issues
 with that subject"
 -JP (who has _lots_ of issues)