funsec mailing list archives

Re: new list: closed-membership tech feed for CISO's

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:38:25 +0200

Aditya Deshmukh wrote:
I want to start a mailing list for CISO's where that information can be sent and discussed.

That would be real good...

The mailing list will be closed-membership and vetted. To get in you
need to be vouched for by two existing members.

I don't know who will vouch for me but I would sure like to join this list!

Depends on your job description.
:)

Gadi, maybe you could think of lowering the bar like, vouching required for posing to this list but anyone can subscribe ...

There are many lists, some more open or closed than others. I will summarize what lists exists later this week and send here.

Your idea sounds great, I'll see how I can get it going.

        Gadi.