funsec mailing list archives

Re: Geeks being targeted as "terrorists"

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:53:59 +0200

Hank Nussbacher wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Richard M. Smith wrote:

Based on my observations, it is a crime how geeks dress.

Based on my observations, the crime is the parents'.

Can't they see that pushing their kids pants so far up makes them get beat up? Can't they see buying them square huge glasses gets them thrown in trash cans?
:)

        Gadi.

--
My blog: http://blogs.securiteam.com/?author=6

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice --- the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one."
        -- Draal, "A Voice in the Wilderness", Babylon 5.