Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Survey on usage of security advisories

From: "Aurich, Janik" <janik.aurich () fau de>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 09:36:56 +0100

Dear list members,

we are looking for voluntary participants for our survey, which was developed in the context of a master thesis at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.

The goal of the survey is to determine potential difficulties that may occur when dealing with security advisories. The focus of the study lies on the acquisition and maintenance of security advisories
as well as the decision making based on their content.

Participants should regularly encounter security advisories as part of their work.

The survey itself only takes about 10 minutes to complete.
All data will be anonymized before processing and no IP addresses or the like will be stored.

If you are interested, here is the survey link:
https://user-surveys.cs.fau.de/?r=security_advisories_ot

Thank you very much for your time!