Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Stored Cross-Site Scripting in WP Canvas - Shortcodes WordPress Plugin

From: Summer of Pwnage <lists () securify nl>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 11:18:24 +0100

Hi Larry,

The entire advisories are posted to the oss-security mailing list.

Cheers,

Team Summer of Pwnage

On 19-11-16 15:13, Larry W. Cashdollar wrote:
Hello All,

These are really great advisories, my only wish is that they were copied to the security lists in their entirety.  This way
we aren't relying on a single point of failure (your website) when looking for the data in the future.

Thanks!
Larry