Full Disclosure mailing list archives

CALL FOR PAPERS - FAQin Congress - Madrid

From: Esteban Dauksis <esteban () dauksis com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 22:33:58 +0100

The FAQin Association is proud to announce the call for [ papers,
presentations, proposals ] at FAQin congress

-=] About FAQin Congress

FAQin congress is a free invitation-only underground hacking event in
Madrid, Spain at We Rock venue from 5th to 6th of March. No press, no
cops... Just you, your peers and a bunch of free beer. Think about it.

Attendance is free, attendees must pass a CTF-like challenge to get a
ticket. Full details at www.faqin.org

-=] We are looking for offensive focused content:

 - Reverse engineering [ Hardware, Software, Protocol... ]
 - Writing and using exploits
 - Bypassing protections
 - Attacks on cryptography
 - Or any kind of offensive hacking

-=] Guidelines:

 - 45 minute slots, if you need double slot let us know.
 - We are open to proposals for workshops, demos, live hacks...

Please send an abstract, bio and "mugshot" to cfp () faqin org before 15th of
February.

Questions? Free tickets?  info () faqin org