Full Disclosure mailing list archives

rcrypt 1.5 public release and website

From: rage <ragesploit () 0xrage com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:13:19 -0400

Hey FD.

I've setup a site to facilitate an easy way for me to release new versions rcrypt (and perhaps other tools over time). It will also be used to make available some other packers/crypters as well and I've already setup a few on the site for users to play with. Keep in mind that some of these are old but I find that some users like to check out older versions/methods of software for curiosity's sake.

I simply call the site the rcrypt webapp frontend but its not limited to rcrypt. You can find the site at (http://rcrypt.0xrage.com/).

If people are interested in custom/private versions of releases feel free to reach out. If you have your own (or just other) packers/crypters that you want to share definitely let me know and I'd be happy to add it!

The site is at version 0.1 and improvements will be made constantly over time. If you find bugs/issues, despite my suggestion to send them to dev/null, let me know and I will work on fixes!

 - rage