Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: project unicorn exploitable index

From: wola4 () Safe-mail net
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 05:08:24 -0400

Ok some details :

If I should go for a paying model, it might be a REST/JSON API access, 0.5 btc per month is my first idea.

It's back online for the day. The crawler is running at 3-20/hosts per hour, basic http auth disclosure is easily
findable. PHPSESSID would work on last added hosts (last page, natural insert order for now).

Planning :

Short-term

- Timestamping
- Housekeeping
- Heartbleed ticker for more data on open hosts

Project distributed exploiting, long term :

- Finishing leaf instances images (nodes connecting to master(s) for exploits/scan queuing/reporting) bootable in any
supervisor
- Securing the communication bus
- Open exploits plugin system on clearnet so people can extend (github, whatever)

Question now ...

I can't see this going clearnet right ? Any insights on how ... legal it would be ?

I truely think, securing people will only be done by kicking them in the nuts ... Sorry if you're in there, blame your
provider.