Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Google vulnerabilities with PoC

From: Julius Kivimäki <julius.kivimaki () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:32:13 +0200

Wait, so "remote code execution by social engineering" wasn't a troll? I'm
confused.

Then that also means that firewalls and IPS systems are worthless. Why
spend so much time protecting the network layers if a user can send any
file of choice to a remote network through http...

As for the uploaded files being persistent, there is evidence of that.
For instance a remote admin could be tricked to execute some of
the uploaded files (Social Engineering).

So our report sent as part of Google's security program, should not be
treated as a non-security issue.

Thanks,