Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google vulnerabilities with PoC

From: "Nicholas Lemonias." <lem.nikolas () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:16:35 +0000

*You are wrong about accessing the files. What has not been confirmed is
remote code execution. We are working on it.*
*And please, OWASP is recognised worldwide... *

*Files can be accessed through Google Take out with a little bit of skills.*

*https://www.google.com/settings/takeout
<https://www.google.com/settings/takeout> *

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Julius Kivimäki