Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: More OpenSSL issues

From: Craig Young <vuln-report () secur3 us>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 17:04:17 -0400

Yeah, definitely not in the same ballpark as heartbleed fortunately.

I have posted a detection script on the Tripwire blog to identify servers
permitting the early CCS:
http://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/incident-detection/detection-script-for-cve-2014-0224-openssl-cipher-change-spec-injection/

It should detect potentially vulnerable hosts with a variety of
configurations.

Thanks,
Craig