Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: QNAP TS-469U shadow file world readable

From: David Kennedy <kennedyd013 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:36:36 -0400

Looks like all of QNAP, TS-EC1679U-RP affected as well.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 5:35 AM, Erik Auerswald <auerswal () unix-ag uni-kl de>
wrote:

Hi,

the same holds for a QNAP TS-459U. Besides, the shadow file on that box
contains MD5 hashes without salt.

Cheers,
Erik
--
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien ajouter, mais quand
il