Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Yahoo Bug Bounty Program Vulnerability #2 Open Redirect

From: "Kenneth F. Belva" <full-disclosure () silverbackventuresllc com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 18:59:23 -0500

Just as an FYI, I also reported this exact bug to Yahoo! in November on
11/21/2013 as part of the BugBash at OWASP AppSecUSA 2013 through
BugCrowd, prior to your December 13th disclosure date to Yahoo.

As part of my discussions with Yahoo! Security on this issue I was told
that it was reported to them before my 11/21/13 disclosure.

It is currently not fixed and, in the interest of responsible
disclosure, I did not wish to make it public until the appropriate time.

Ken