Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Where are you guys standing re: the (full) disclosure

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 16:45:29 +0200

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 05:37:02PM -0400, Pedro Luis Karrasquillo wrote:
Allright.
After I chatted with a MS rep (I posted the transcript of the short conversation elsewhere in the thread), I got a
response in the list from secure()microsoft. I sent the details to secure()microsoft of the bug and the mitigation
steps.

Again, I am glad to read the variety of opinions on this issue. Hopefully the bug will be confirmed/fixed in a
reasonable time and I will share the details with you once I get MS's take on it.

What is happening with the bug?

(I suspect if it is real m$ will want significant time)