Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Making waves on Twitter!

From: David Kennedy <davek () derbycon com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:03:00 +0100

As long as it involves the death star creation we may have a chance..
On Jan 26, 2014 9:57 PM, "Brandon Perry" <bperry.volatile () gmail com> wrote:

I think the only way to solve this debate is a Celebrity Deathmatch-style
stand off.

I will get the petition ready on https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions.
Stay tuned.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:05 AM, David Kennedy <davek () derbycon com> wrote:

Yoooo, whats up. This dude is crazy and probably Waylon Krush (can't
confirm that). He's been tweeting each news organization in an attempt to
throw a bunch of crap out there. Make your own determination, but I'm not
the only one that's found it. First it was I absolutely had access to 70k
and I'm the next Weev and should be arrested, now it's I've morphed myself
into a media whore. Regardless, when its fixed, I'll post as I've always
said. Even did a full writeup and updates explaining everything:

https://www.trustedsec.com/january-2014/explaining-security-issues-healthcare-gov/

Dude keeps changing and morphing the story into a bunch of different
things and changing the story. Happy to explain whenever and I'm not the
only one who came to the same damn conclusion, 7 others did as well that
were under NDA.

Make your own determination, I've always done things on ethics and being
up front, not hiding in the shadows and claiming insane things behind cloak
and daggers.

-Dave

truthinallthings () hushmail me via lists.grok.org.uk Jan 22 (2 days ago)
to root, full-disclosure This site is making waves on twitter:
http://70000in4mins.wordpress.com/ So what say you? Has our dear sweet
Lord of the SET hacked healthcare.gov? <http://healthcare.gov/?> Or did
he lie about what is really going on to get close to his hero's at Fox
News? Has the spotlight turned him into another Gregory Evans? Desperate
and willing to do anything for his next hit of the spotlight? Or did he
find a way to have Google let him do 70,000 searches in four mins like he
claims?

--
http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website