Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT 11.Feb.2014 declared 'The Day we Fight Back' against NSA et al

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:03:21 +0200

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:56:21AM -0500, Justin Ferguson wrote:
tatus: O

Just saying:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_SHAMROCK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MINARET
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-postal-service-uses-spying-programs-similar-to-nsa/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

et cetera

It's foolish for us to believe any of this is new, that it can be
stopped or within some approximation of things, that it should be
stopped.

OK, If you don't want to stop it keep the small talk
and make a donation to the NSA. They need $$$
in a crisis like this.

In terms of domestic activity, unlike everyone else in the
country, I find a little peace knowing that they've been doing it for
like 100 years and no death camps to disappear people have shown up as
of yet. It essentially means, that the US IC is unique in history, not
only in the fact that they've managed to infiltrate and bug the entire
world, but also that after having done so, they didn't proceed to bury
everyone who didn't agree with them.

But hey, if that's your thing, more power to you and godspeed.