Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [SPAM] Re: Ektron CMS TakeOver Part (2) - PaylPal-Forward.com demonstration

From: Mark Litchfield <mark () securatary com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:36:50 -0800

On 2/4/2014 3:13 PM, security curmudgeon wrote:
: > This is not the behavior of the site as of 48 hours ago.

: Let me check.  Normal registration should also be available ? Infact I
: will remove the registration.
:
: The purpose of this whole registration in the first place was to allow
: for future postings I am going to make later this week that would only
: be available to registered users.  Not necessarily vulnerabilities, but
: useful "stuff" for pentesting.  Also all registered users would be given
: a 48 hours head start on any new vulnerabilities that I post in the
: future.

Which is great, but I strongly recommend you allow a site-specific
registration for such purposes. Giving up one of the two dominant social
media accounts for it is excessive.
I should add, I am all for constructive criticism. But a public forum is not really the place. Feel free to email me directly.

Thanks