Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: list of vulnerabilities discovered by realpentesting

From: Pedro Guillen <pgn.pedroguillen () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:43:42 +0200

For CVE-2013-5656 and CVE-2013-5660 we did a exploit in order to proof
the exploitabilty. You can find it in exploit-db, packet-storm, etc..

For the the other we just only proof them in our blog. You can get all
the information in the advisory page in realpentesting.blogspot.com

http://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/25131/
http://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/25130/

Hope i resolve some of your questions!

Pedro Guillén Núñez