Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PRISM

From: Corwin Grey <cjgrey () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 13:34:56 -0700

I've been mad since Clinton dared to propose the clipper chip.

--------
"*Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be
the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than
under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes
sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us
for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the
approval of their own conscience.*" - *C.S. Lewis*

*vive libre, veri este*