Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Serious Yahoo bug discovered. Researchers rewarded with $12.50

From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 09:09:44 +0100

Yahoo have now started a big bounty formally instead of just trying to be
nice (
http://yahoodevelopers.tumblr.com/post/62953984019/so-im-the-guy-who-sent-the-t-shirt-out-as-a-thank-you).

You can all go back to worrying about your bank balances now, and fitting
the stereotype that all you (infosec) care about is money and not helping
the world.