Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Donkey Kick Exploit

From: Ian Hayes <cthulhucalling () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:36:24 -0700

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Daniel Sichel <daniels () ponderosatel com> wrote:
I could go thru this list and make money turning all you assholes in...

I found a flaw in my front door's lock. It's called a "donkey kick" and is quite
effective on 98% of all door locks.

you guys slay me.

FOAD

Do you have proof of concept code on the donkey kick thing? I am developing in a new environment Basic Replay ApplY
(BRAY)  using HEap EnhancEd HArdWare (HEEHAW) and am very interested in your 'sploit.

I'm interested in knowing if this will integrate with my Programatic
Utility Code Hardener (PUNCH), or the Just Another Code Killing
Application Security Strengthener (JACKASS).