Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: list patch

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 12:29:10 -0500

On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 18:17:46 +0200, Georgi Guninski said:

indeed the list headers changed.
"lightly moderated" sounds like "likely pregnant" to me.
i suggest we move somewhere else. seriously.

You do realize that what you're *actually* seeing here is the
list headers being changed to match the way thing have actually
been for over 3 years now? And apparently you've been OK with it
for 3 years until somebody pointed it out?

(Though I suppose we *could* all move to someplace else where a
certain troll is still allowed to post.  Let me know how that turns out. :)