Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why PRISM kills the cloud | Computerworld Blogs

From: Pablo <paa.listas () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:02:18 -0300

What? I am not from EEUU, so why should I be happy with this? I have my own constitution and it is been ignored and crushed be EEUU, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Dropbox, Amazon?, UK etc.

Their Naurs devices get my info even if I store my data in Germany (My link to Germany goes through EEUU). SSL is not the solution for every case.

I hope the people that adhere to this idea also adhere to the China spying network (and other around the world). Do not you? :)

Regards,