Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Abusing Windows 7 Recovery Process

From: some one <s3cret.squirell () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 20:47:31 +0100

Errrr

The user wasn't there never mind him being admin...

I'll test this out again when i next do a win7 review on a job
On 8 Jul 2013 11:39, "Fabien DUCHENE" <f.duchene () car-online fr> wrote:

There may be an Active Directory domain policy which only allows a
configured set of groups/users to be admin of your workstation.
Keep in mind domain policies are applied at startup and periodically.

Message: 1