Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Where and how to report Dropbox vulnerabilities. (FUN)

From: MG <vuln () ariko-security com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:38:01 +0200

@Feighen
@ Malte Batram
I was trying also all these…(security… etc…)  "Support" via chat - requested to send info to support@
regards,
Maciej Gojny

Wiadomość napisana przez Feighen Oosterbroek <feighen () gmail com> w dniu 24 lip 2013, o godz. 11:56:

Hey Maciej

Not too sure if you've tried any of the security type addresses as listed by rfc2142

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2142.txt

4.  NETWORK OPERATIONS MAILBOX NAMES

   Operations addresses are intended to provide recourse for customers,
   providers and others who are experiencing difficulties with the
   organization's Internet service.

   MAILBOX        AREA                USAGE
   ABUSE          Customer Relations  Inappropriate public behaviour
   NOC            Network Operations  Network infrastructure
   SECURITY       Network Security    Security bulletins or queries

perhaps give them a try?

Thanks and kind regards
Feighen