Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [0 Day] XSS Persistent in Blogspot of Google

From: WHK Yan <yan.uniko.102 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:34:21 -0300

ice catch! :-) congratulations, an colaborator can attack administrators
El 21/01/2013 20:01, "ANTRAX" <antrax.bt () gmail com> escribió:

Hi all, I'm ANTRAX from Argentina, and I'm owner of www.underc0de.org
Today, I going to shared with you about XSS in blogger. This is a very
simple, but isn´t fix yet..
This bug could be exploited by bloggers without administrator permissons.

Steps to reproduce the XSS:

1.- Create a new post in the blog and insert some script

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

2.- When the administrator enter in the administration panel in
"templates" section, blogger automatically executed the script, because
blogger have a mini-preview in "Ahora en el blog", then execute the script

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

3.- Ready! the script has been executed!

[image: Imágenes integradas 3]

Also, you can steal cookies!

[image: Imágenes integradas 4]

I reported to google about it, but they not fixed yet.

Kind regards partners!

*ANTRAX*