Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Scanning the IPv6 Internet with the scan6 tool (SI6 IPv6 toolkit)

From: Marc Heuse <mh () mh-sec de>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 09:08:06 +0100

And do add to this, this presentation:
https://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2012kul/materials/D1T2%20-%20Marc%20Heuse%20-%20IPv6%20Insecurity%20Revolutions.pdf

gives in the 2nd half a step-by-step guide on how to identify and scan
remote IPv6 networks.

A second tool to perform remote scanning is mentioned there: alive6
which is part of the thc-ipv6 toolkit available at www.thc.org/thc-ipv6.
plus 50 more tools for IPv6 (in)security.

enjoy!

Greets,
Marc

--
Marc Heuse
www.mh-sec.de

PGP: FEDD 5B50 C087 F8DF 5CB9  876F 7FDD E533 BF4F 891A