Full Disclosure mailing list archives

SEC-T 2013 Speaker list published. Register today and come visit us in Sweden.

From: Mattias Bååth <mattias.baath () bredband net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:24:36 +0200

Hi!

The 6:th annual SEC-T Conference is happening in Stockholm, Sweden on the 12-13:th of September this year.
We currently have the speaker list online, schedule will follow soon so check it out:
https://www.sec-t.org/2013/speakers.html

As always we'll sport a decent con party, challenges with neat prices, and alot of weird^d^d^d^d^dpleasant people to
hang out with.

Hope to see plenty of new faces this year.

Oh, and the "early bird" price is available this week out so hurry up and get your ticket today.

Sincerely
/Matt, a SEC-T Organizer
https://www.sec-t.org