Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: VUPEN Security Research - Adobe Flash Player RTMP Data Processing Object Confusion (CVE-2013-2555)

From: Sergio Alvarez <shadown () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:41:17 +0200

Why instead of discussing about ethics about 0days, don't you discuss about
responsible DEVELOPMENT instead?
If products where properly designed and developed there wouldn't be 0days
for them, would them?

- sergio
On Apr 20, 2013 2:17 PM, "Mario Vilas" <mvilas () gmail com> wrote:

I was suddenly reminded of this...

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qicaz/

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Joxean Koret <joxeankoret () yahoo es>