Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RAT list

From: Bryan Bickford <bryan () unhwildhats com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:19:49 -0400

I have been working on this side project for a while now, it is currently a
dead simple reverse TCP backdoor, more features are coming though, like
DNS/ICMP/Tor C&C. A better shell environment, rootkit hooks, encryption,
etc. Don't expect too much right now, as it is still in very early alpha,
but feel free to contribute :)

https://github.com/bryanbickford/MalwareSDK

Regards,
Bryan