Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [ MDVSA-2013:101 ] lynx

From: Alex <fd () daloo de>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 22:45:37 +0200

Just start a vote somewhere. From what I read so far, many people
complained about it, one guy blamed Apple and wants the email and many
others filtered this conversation (maybe based on the subject).

Regarding Cisco, HP and the others that spam the list, I feel like
they spam less than Mandriva. Maybe Noel wants to stick with one of
their lists https://lists.mandriva.com/ [1] ?

Cheers

On Fri, 12 Apr
2013 10:38:08 +1000, Noel Butler  wrote:  On Thu, 2013-04-11 at 11:56
-0600, Erik Falor wrote:ng shit? you

I'm merely suggesting that if the
Apple AppStore(TM) doesn't have a
Full-Disclosure app that provides an
easier interface to your inbox,
perhaps you just need to read your email
on a real computer.

 Apple make it easy? They do not, and have not,
ever, had a compliant mail app, it has been broken for years and years
with POP3 compliancy, they know it, and dont care. So expecting anything
else from Apple is fantasy.

 Friends don't let friends use
iApples

Links: