Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: About IBM

From: Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:00:03 -0700

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 4:00 AM,
<full-disclosure-request () lists grok org uk>wrote:

Today's Topics:

  1. Re: Info about attack trees (Daniel Hadfield)
  2. About IBM (MustLive)
  3. Re: About IBM (Ferenc Kovacs)
  4. Re: About IBM (Jeffrey Walton)
  5. Crash when FILEOPEN particular .rtf (Carlo Di Dato)

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 23:51:09 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive () websecurity com ua>
Subject: [Full-disclosure] About IBM

I have a question for you about IBM. Does anybody has successfully
contacted
them, when they officially answered and fixed vulnerabilities in their
software, since Leandro Meiners (since 2005)?

[...]

The PSIRT (Product Security Incident Response Team) email is
psirt () us ibm com, a relatively new email address.

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler () gmail com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2011.0612 - http://dbi.perl.org