Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: "Please remove my e-mail and IP from internet"

From: Jacqui Caren <jacqui.caren () ntlworld com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 16:16:48 +0100

On 29/06/2012 06:47, Tonu Samuel wrote:
Really funny thread is going on in Postfix-Users list. Scroll down about half of content here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.user/227441

Just good example how NOT to do.

I fwd'd details to lester haines of vulture central fame but doubt he will
see it a a story.

This outsourced orange sysadmin really needs the striesand effect to hit him
and orange - hard!

Has anyone contacted any of the email addresses in the logs pointing out the
disclosure. I suspect kia as a company may not be too happy that a SAP reports
email address has been disclosed. Far easier to soclially engineer something
when you have even this minor sort of info.

Jacqui