Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: VNC viewers: Clipboard of host automatically sent to remote machine

From: Mario Vilas <mvilas () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:00:54 +0100

Fair enough :)

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Peter Osterberg <j () vel nu> wrote:

On 01/25/2012 10:54 AM, Mario Vilas wrote:
The bottom line is, the problem here is using VNC for what Ben is
using it. There are many more problems with that scenario and
clipboard sharing may be the least of them.
That may very well be true. I am not trying to debate that.

--
“There's a reason we separate military and the police: one fights the
enemy of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the