Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DoS attacks using Exploit Pack

From: GloW - XD <doomxd () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:51:40 +1100

Hey i agree , why do you think i told the kingcope / kcope / dickhed ,
about putting some crap on here wich doesnt work..then lying to me
about it, saying he had not readthru the code...yet, others know, it
dont work... he actually cried about this and parted my channel ;( im
so damn sad of this great loss...

good stuff!
atrleast it is able to be used to actually 'pentest' , now, try adding
soem actual working explits in ok :P ehe..