Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Reflection Scan: an Off-Path Attack on TCP

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:42:16 +1100

there is a video,and proper PoC's,and yes, theyre not yet public and
this is NOT 100% right either...
maybe, wait abit, i have shown one person only the actual proof of
this and, how it works well, the vid of it.. but, it stays pvt that
was to one FD lister who, can actually keep shit to themselves...and
will repect the fact, that he has it, and, the writer, knows this
also, and, i assume since this has been annoying 30000ppl, coz, 90% of
this list are fkn lamers, seriously, or, why would they continually
fuck this up, and, it only took a LINUX expert, to debug it on both
win and linux :s on win7 actually...so really, i hope when he posts
it, itll shut half of these ppl up and, really, i have madesure one
decent person knows that i dont lie, and, i can promise you now, this
bug is here and works, and has codes for, BUT, the video is ONLY part
available and b. fd doesnt deserve it thru me, since the maker of the
actual pocs is ON this list, i will assume he can see when it is the
right time...to post it but, believe me, it is real.. it just depends
on how it is done.
now, go away.

guy does not explain it right...and, when the person releases the
video to the list, im sure, he will soon...

On 19 January 2012 17:18, Robert Kim App and Facebook Marketing