Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Rate Stratfor's Incident Response

From: metasansana () gmail com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:08:45 +0000

Thus the sad state of security continues. While the experts and those with good intent continue to debate  the line
between legal and illegal, responsible and reckless, the malicious hackers continue to profit from the ignorance of
average users and the sites they trust.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.