Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Re: Operation Bring Peace To Machines

From: Ian Hayes <cthulhucalling () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:37:42 -0800

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM, adam <adam () papsy net> wrote:

According to Gmail:

 Errors or weaknesses in software code are exploited
    by bad guys.

Worse, other villains introduce features
malveuillantes privateurs in their programs. For example,
Windows, MacOS, iOS (in iThings), Flash Player, Kindle,
Playstation 3.

The features called "security" protect users
against third parties, but only free software protects against
developers.

While I mostly agree with the last paragraph, I don't really see the point of this.

It's just Stallman being Stallman.