Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT: OSX-PHP Dev Enviornment

From: Ferenc Kovacs <tyra3l () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 21:24:00 +0200

I would strongly suggest trying out http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Thor <thor () hammerofgod com> wrote:

Thanks - appreciated.

On Aug 1, 2012, at 12:06 PM, Ulisses Montenegro wrote:

I'm not a big fan of IDEs for dynamically typed languages, but if I had to
choose one I'd go with Komodo:

http://www.activestate.com/komodo-ide/features

It's multiplatform (don't know about how licenses work when using it
across platforms), reasonably fast and offers lots of extra goodies aside
from the editing/code browsing functionality.

They offer a free (as in beer) version called Komodo Edit which lacks most
of the best features of the commercial edition, but I guess you could check
it to see if interface suits you.

Ulisses