Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: An April Fools' Day Android Payload

From: Dan Rosenberg <dan.j.rosenberg () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 06:59:32 -0400

Hendrik,

Well, they know about it now. ;-)

I figured it was appropriate for April Fools' Day in keeping with the
spirit of mischief. I wouldn't worry too much about seeing exploitation
of what amounts to a local DoS vulnerability that requires a compromised
browser session to exploit. It would be sort of silly to go through the
effort to own someone's phone with the end goal of being a minor
inconvenience to them.

And sorry about the bad formatting on the original post, seems my text
editor, email client, and this mailing list just didn't get along this
time. Clean version at:
http://vulnfactory.org/exploits/aprilfools.S

Regards,
Dan