Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Mezgani Ali via LinkedIn <member () linkedin com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 00:51:25 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn
------------

    Mezgani Ali requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jung KyongJoo,

- Mezgani

Accept invitation from Mezgani Ali
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bkjhon-h0zya4j2-33/qjt93-YQrpViSWoBJstx70jdPd7yw084BD2IlcyHU7TV2cD7_u/blk/I196295215_130/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0PclYRcj8Rej8Sej59bTpnul4TiANbbPsUc38TdjgTdzoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3PuEGhaeuPm5c1

View invitation from Mezgani Ali
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bkjhon-h0zya4j2-33/qjt93-YQrpViSWoBJstx70jdPd7yw084BD2IlcyHU7TV2cD7_u/blk/I196295215_130/c3cNnPkNczkVczoVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=15av4_WtaPm5c1

Why might connecting with Mezgani Ali be a good idea?

Mezgani Ali's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Mezgani Ali's invitation, check Mezgani Ali's connections to see who else you may know and who you
might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation