Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: noise: Possible skydrive link to gov

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:51:40 +1100

i think the latter. grow up.

On 28 October 2011 20:49, doc mombasa <doc.mombasa () gmail com> wrote:
too lazy to google and find out what skydrive is? or too returded?

2011/10/27 xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>

Hi.
I recently have heard that police, in some places, are using an app called
SkyDrive to get 'dox' on people, they seem to be hiding it but, i dont know
much yet on this expect, that is ptretty certain, they are using skydrive
9police) in some places... but, to what extent.. i know you can share
folders etc on skydrive... its just curious to me.. nothing big.
If anyone has hard proof would be great.
xd