Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Meet the Guy Who Snitched on Occupy Wall Street to the FBI and NYPD

From: Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:41:45 -0500

On 10/16/2011 6:19 PM, Christian Sciberras wrote:
Funny, Anonymous' tagline seems to be "either with us, or you're corrupt".
Happens that everyone I know well wouldn't touch Anonymous with a barge pole. I may arguably be naive, but I'm certainly not corrupt. So it seems they're yet another pawn...
Not that it's anything new, really.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:07 AM, Ryan Dewhurst <ryandewhurst () gmail com <mailto:ryandewhurst () gmail com>> wrote:

    http://www.linkedin.com/in/tommyryan

    http://gawker.com/5850054/meet-the-guy-who-snitched-on-occupy-wall-street-to-the-fbi-and-nypd