Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-flame-war] There used to be a security mailing list at this address.

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:32:06 +0200

Guess it all depends on who's "topposting"...

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 6:27 AM, dave bl <db.pub.mail () gmail com> wrote:

On 15 October 2011 14:11, Thor (Hammer of God) <thor () hammerofgod com>
wrote:
Haven't we made it to the point where top posting is OK?  I mean, it
works from a Ped Xing standpoint, why not here?  It is REALLY that bad?

I thought this was a security mailing list not an exercise in "how not
to do it" TM. Also, "top-posting" really isn't that "big" of a deal.