Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] “We keep wiping it off, and it keeps coming back”

From: Michael T <mt2410689 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:40:32 -0400

It's a network that's 'detached', or 'segregated', or whatevered from the
rest of the world, so it's 'largely immune to viruses'.  That likely means
they have:
1. NO logging
2. NO anti-virus
3. NO hardening

The very fact that these systems are on a segregated network means they are
probably more frail, and more susceptible to viruses, than a normal person's
laptop.

Immune to viruses...  What a crock of shit.  My bet is that it's coming from
the planes.

Mike