Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure - sick of your nonsense

From: Douglas Huff <dhuff () jrbobdobbs org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 23:28:53 -0500

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
--
Douglas Huff

On Oct 5, 2011, at 10:14 PM, mitchell wrote:

Personally, if I dislike a product i do not use it. However, I
understand that there are people that need to share their likes and
dislikes with as many people as possible. The usefulness of this is
arguable at best.

Luckily, there are mail filters, so i your messages take more CPU
seconds than real seconds of my time.

Take care.

#/mitchell