Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NEVER AGAIN

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:21:48 -0500

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:48:32 +1100, xD 0x41 said:

crappy bash 0day you DONT have,. go fk yourselfs, and for valdis, i
hope your vt.edu, has a whole slew of new users.... you suckm as any
kind of friend or moderator.... your also, the BIGGEST liar, who
cannot code a thing, on this fucking list.

I'm a moderator? News to me - which would explain why I suck at it, seeing as
how I didn't even know I was supposed to be moderating things. ;)

And one of these days you'll realize there's more to the security community
than rewriting exploits for things patched some time ago.

(Just for the record, I've probably been coding since before you were born,
given that I was hacking on IBM mainframes all the way back in the late 70s.
Type=J opens of system libraries rocked. ;)