Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook

From: Cal Leeming <cal () foxwhisper co uk>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 23:44:13 +0100

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:41 PM, <nix () myproxylists com> wrote:

Julian Assagne said:

--
Facebook in particular is the most appalling spying machine that has ever
been invented. Here we have the world’s most comprehensive database about

Now, is it the case that Facebook is actually run by US intelligence? No,
it’s not like that. It’s simply that US intelligence is able to bring to
bear legal and political pressure on them. And it’s costly for them to
hand out records one by one, so they have automated the process. Everyone
should understand that when they add their friends to Facebook, they are
doing free work for United States intelligence agencies in building this
database for them.
--

Any thoughts on that or is not it quite obvious even? I think everyone
should stop using that fuckbook.

I forgot to add that it's not that long since they've implemented SSL as
an option to prevent sensitive data to be leaked; they're themself the
biggest data maining and leaking company in the world. Quite ironic is not
it.

What I found even more funny, i run myproxylists.com and guess what, i see
various desperate attempts from the network owned by FB trying to leech
the proxies :)

what do you mean by 'leech the proxies'? And how is this funny?